If there is one thing we know for sure, its that we definitely agree with Oprah. In the latest edition of “O The Oprah Magazine”, Oprah wrote about loving Snatam Kaur (she plays her music everyday before meditation) and having a surprise Snatam concert for her birthday. Her dear friend Maria Shriver, who also listens to Snatam everyday, had arranged for Snatam to come in and sing for her, including her favorite “Ong Namo”. Oprah wrote on hearing Snatam sing, “It’s a moment I’ll savor forever.” Indeed, all those of us who have come to be touched to our very core by Snatam Kaur and her incredible music, agree. What we know for sure is that Snatam Kaur‘s music will melt your heart and Oprah’s.
P.S. We’re willing to bet that the song Oprah was humming was Snatam Kaur’s “Guru Ram Das” from the album “Shanti”. Peace!
Latest posts by Ramdesh Kaur (see all)
- 5 Ways to Use Kundalini Yoga to Overcome Eating Disorders - June 24, 2015
- Mantra for Feeling Close to God: Mere Ram - June 23, 2015
- 10 Lesser Known Yogi Bhajan Quotes - June 12, 2015
- Top 10 Reasons to “Experience” the KRI Level 1 Teacher Training - March 27, 2015
- 13 Things You Will Learn at the Level One Teacher Training Immersion - March 17, 2015