Grab yourself a shaker and share with your kids!
The following two tabs change content below.
Ramdesh Kaur, MA, is an IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher trained by Gurmukh. She writes extensively on yoga, spirituality and mantra. She hosts the show "Spirit Voyage Radio with Ramdesh" on Unity FM, one of the Top 100 Itunes Podcasts, and leads Spirit Voyage's 40 Day Global Sadhanas, which bring together 20,000 meditators from 65 countries. Before working with Spirit Voyage, she was the residential Kundalini yoga teacher at Parmarth Niketan in Rishikesh, India in the Himalyan foothills, and has a Master's Degree from the Courtauld Institute in London. She is the author of "Yoga and Mantras for a Whole Heart" with Karan Khalsa and has three best selling guided meditation CDs "Journey into Stillness", "Relaxation Meditations", and "Stress Relief Meditations" (with crystal singing bowl master Ashana) all available on Spirit Voyage, ITunes and Amazon. She teaches at festivals internationally and leads powerful personal creativity retreats in Mexico with her partner Harnam Singh, an accomplished mantra musician. www.ramdesh.com
Latest posts by Ramdesh Kaur (see all)
- 5 Ways to Use Kundalini Yoga to Overcome Eating Disorders - June 24, 2015
- Mantra for Feeling Close to God: Mere Ram - June 23, 2015
- 10 Lesser Known Yogi Bhajan Quotes - June 12, 2015
- Top 10 Reasons to “Experience” the KRI Level 1 Teacher Training - March 27, 2015
- 13 Things You Will Learn at the Level One Teacher Training Immersion - March 17, 2015