Two New Souls in the Spirit Voyage Family!!

Snatam Kaur and Alessandra pregnant in August 2008

Spirit Voyage is blessed and honored to announce that two beautiful little girls were born to bless the planet with their presence.

On November 15th, Ditta and Alessandra Khalsa had a baby girl, Amrita Elizabeth Khalsa.

On November 22nd, Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Singh Khalsa had a baby girl, Jap Preet Kaur Khalsa.

Please join us in sending them prayers and blessings.

You can send e-mail wishes to the following addresses:

Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Singh: info@snatamkaur.com

Ditta and Alessandra Khalsa: ditta@spiritvoyage.com

Click Here to See a Slide Show from Snatam, Sopurkh and Jap Preet: http://www.snatamkaur.com/jpk/jap-preet-kaur.htm  – It has a song by Livtar Singh that he wrote for the new baby.

The two new mothers had the joy of working together during their pregnancies on Snatam Kaur’s DVD ‘Shanti the Yogi.’  Their pregnancies were such a joy for all of us to witness.  Here is a picture of them goofing around during one of the screenings of the earlier cuts of the DVD.  Alessandra is an amazing film producer, editor and all around a beautiful person.   She also produced the DVD documentary ‘Path of Peace’ included in the Live in Concert album.

Here is Ditta with his dainty little daughter, Amrita:

Ditta with his daughter Amrita

Ditta with his daughter Amrita

Here is Snatam Kaur with her daughter Jap Preet getting some needed rest.

Snatam Kaur sleeping with her daughter Jap Preet

Snatam Kaur sleeping with her daughter Jap Preet

The following two tabs change content below.

Karan

Karan Khalsa is CEO of Spirit Voyage and Spirit Voyage Records. She is founder of Sat Nam Fest, and president and founder of Sat Nam Foundation. A tireless businesswoman and philanthropist, she has devoted her life to sharing the life-changing experiences of yoga and music through her businesses.

1. Dear Snatam.

Your voice and singing is a blessing! I am so blessed to be able to take part of this journey. Your daughter was born the same year as mine, and these spirits chose this special year for a special reason. There are times I really doubt my abilities as a mother. Being a mother is also facing my darkest fears, and facing the hardship of being human. I talk and sing to my daughter everyday, she is my best friend. She sees all my fears, all the ugliness and beauty in there, and she forgives/sees/understands, and most of all…she smiles. It’s the most beautiful gift.

Her favourite music is “Feeling good today”. I sung from the “celabrate peace”-cd when being pregnant. Your music is healing, and means so much my words are not enough. When being in doubt I listen to the “mothers blessing”-cd and also the song “Mothers blessing” from “Liberation’s door” . It gives so much strength and hope.*It reminds me where the beauty and love is, when lost in the dark.

As a lullaby to my daughter and sending it from my heart to the rest of the world is Kabir’s song and the words :”Breathe my love, breathe in the quiet center”

Love and Light from Sweden.
    Please come back.
    My deepest deepest gratitudes!
    Sat Nam/namaste
    Veronica Näslund/Tekjot Kaur and my daughter Erika /Satjot Kaur

2. We are so very happy for your family ,Snatum. I have 5 grandchildren( 2 more spirits coming) and we listen to your music everyday! I know there are times when you will need to know that! Keep singing- In all joy and Peace.Robbie

3. I too look forward to meeting you all @ the Mexico Retreat! so many congrats & blessings – its been exciting to follow your pregnancy & birth of Jap Preet. I’m taking Kundalini training in Boulder & have been listening to your music for years & its been such a joy to hear the status of pregnancy, birth, etc. my heart sings to the joy of a beautiful soul arriving to be amongst us…sat nam, Marianne M. Fort Collins Colorado

4. My heart is full of joy for all of us, thank you for bring such a beautiful soul into the world, she will do great things.
    Blessings to you.

Smiles and Happiness
    Himat Kaur
    Thunder Bay, Ontario
    Canada

5. Congratulations Snatam and family,

I look forward to meeting you in Mexico at the Retreat. I’ve been thinking of and feeling the birth of new baby Jap Preet this past week. How wonderful for you and the Oneness of the Universe. Much Aloha, Aiona rose

6. Dear Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Khalsa ji – Congratulations to both of you for a beautiful baby daughter- May God brings all of you love and happiness – may Wheguru shower you all with His belssings. beautiful name for Baby Jap Preet !
    regards – Manjit Kaur from Connecticut.

7. Many blessings on the birth of your beautiful Daughter, Jap Preet. There is no holier moment than a birth and from the photos shown, it is obviouls that ALL of you continue to radiate God’s love and peace.
    Looking forward to continued peeks into your growing as a family.

All my love,
    Bernadette from Va. Beach

8. Sat Nam, dear Snatam Kaur,

Many congratulations to you and your family on this voyage you have begun. There is nothing as spectacular, inspiring, strengthing, and soul baring like parenting another soul. For all the moments you love and treasure this and all the moments you may question it, remember that is pure love. There is no luckier baby in no safer hands than Jap Preet.

All love to you,

annie

9. Dear Snatam Kaur Ji

Congratulations to you and Sopurkh Singh Ji for the new baby! I am very happy for both of you.

Kindest regards and Blessings

Deep Singh.

PS. Please, oh please return to London as soon as possible to perform more Shabd Keertan. Satnam!

10. Sat Nam, dear Snatam Kaur,

Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter. Tarn Taran Kaur was over staying with us in Rome this last summer and told me you were pregnant – while I was also pregnant. Our little boy, Sukh Anand Singh was also born this month, on November 11th.

It has been a long time since we met at Solstice in 2001 – but I have been wanting to tell you how much I enjoy using and sharing your music for Shakti Dance and the Shakti Dance trainings. It is particularly inspiring to sing along with you and discover new celestial communications to your music.

God bless you and your family for the inspiration and elevation you bring into this world. May you enjoy your motherhood, and may you all be very safe, healthy, happy, holy, peaceful and loved.

Lots of love and blessings

Avtar Kaur, Rome

11. I am new to Snatam’s music and enjoy it so very much. My very best to you, your husband and brand new baby.

12. Dear Snatum
    The joy of having a daughter is unbelievable- congratualtaions and many days of healther and joy and laughter.Thankyou for your music- and my daughter and grandaughter also thank you.
    Donna tratch

13. Dear Snatam,

I am so happy for you! To bring Life and Love into this world is beautiful beyond words. Your chants have accompanied me for two years now, and they have helped me to enjoy life even more, and to go through difficult periods. The birth of your child and the severe illness of my mother remind me that we are pure, free AND forever. Amaram Hum Madhuram Hum…

Namaste,

Judith

14. Congrats! So happy for all of you. You must be in heaven.
    Just curious, December 22nd? Am I a month behind? Or, is it November 22nd?
    May love, coziness, abundance and light surround you all during these most precious days. My own daughter is due, along with SadaNam’s daughter ( she is pregnant) on the SAME DAY !!! March 29th. What are the chances of this?
    May God, Guru and Love keep you all safe with love and safety.

With love and gratitude,
    Meherbani Kaur and
    SadaNam Singh

15. Dear Snatam,
    Your voice has offered me many healing moments since I first heard it years ago. Recently, it has made a big difference to my family as well. On Novmber 21, just one day before the birth of your child, my Father passed away in his sleep from a heart attack. It was sudden, unexpected, and I hope painless. I had been inspired to copy the words from one of your songs just a week prior. As I hurriedly packed my bags to fly across the county and be with my Mom, I grabbed my notes that read:
    May the Long Time Sun Shine Upon You
    All Love Surround You
    And the Pure Light Within You
    Guide Your Way Home.
    During the past week, my Mom, my sisters and I have all sung these words repeatedly to my Dad, and they have given us much solace in our time of rememberance of a great Man, Heinz Gunther.
    Please accept my thanks for all the good work you do by outpouring your gifts to the universe.
    Namaste,
    Elizabeth Medyesy

16. congratulations Snatnam !! Most beautiful blessings to you dayy and new Jap Preet!!!

17. You did it! Congrats. Your baby is sooooooooo cute. All love & coziness your way, Atma Kaur