On December 1st, you’ll see the first in a series of short films for Super Soul Sunday about what people believe after Oprah’s interview with Karen Armstrong. Snatam Kaur will share how her Sikh faith has shaped her daily life and her music in the Super Soul original short Snatam Kaur: I Believe.
To see Snatam on “Super Soul Sunday” on December 1 at 11 a.m. ET/PT, tune in to OWN or join our worldwide simulcast at Oprah.com, Facebook.com/supersoulsunday or Facebook.com/owntv.
Latest posts by Ramdesh Kaur (see all)
- 5 Ways to Use Kundalini Yoga to Overcome Eating Disorders - June 24, 2015
- Mantra for Feeling Close to God: Mere Ram - June 23, 2015
- 10 Lesser Known Yogi Bhajan Quotes - June 12, 2015
- Top 10 Reasons to “Experience” the KRI Level 1 Teacher Training - March 27, 2015
- 13 Things You Will Learn at the Level One Teacher Training Immersion - March 17, 2015