Mantra for Success and Prosperity

With the pressures of the economy stressing out many people, many Kundalini yoga teachers are choosing to lead special classes dedicated to generating success and prosperity.  After one such class with a lively Subagh Kriya and a meditation for prosperity, as well as music that was filled with mantras for abundance, the students left happy but exhausted.  The next week, the students came back, one by one, with stories of manifested success.  One had sold her house the very next day, after having it languish on the market for years.  Another had finally received a check for hundreds of dollars that she had given up on, but sorely needed.  One woman got a new job. One man found $20 in his pocket.  The amount varied, but the results were consistent.  Success and prosperity were indeed attracted into their lives by the power of Kundalini Yoga.

If you want to use Yogi Bhajan’s techniques to bring a great abundance to your life, consider investing in a good Kundalini Yoga manual, such as Yoga for Prosperity by Siri Kirpal Kaur Khalsa.  This will give you a good foundation in Kundalini yoga, showing you the appropriate prosperity kriyas (such as Subagh Kriya) and providing a good reference for the mantras and shabads that you can use to chant your way to success.

Remember that money is green for a reason.  Green in the energy of the heart chakra, and when our hearts are open to giving and receiving, that green energy can flow to us more easily.  Open your heart in whatever way possible.  Try the kriya Opportunity and Green Energy Set from Transitions to a Heart-Centered World by Guru Rattana and watch your heart open wider than ever before.  When your heart is open and your chakras balanced, the mantras can have a greater impact on your energetic field.

Armed with reference manuals, you can begin to use the power of mantra to bring financial abundance into your life.  You can chant the mantra, repeat it silently, or listen to it.  Play it on your Ipod while you run. Chant it out loud while you drive.  Repeat it silently while waiting for your doctor’s appointment.  Play it softly as ambient noise while you sleep, accessing your subconscious.  Make mantra a habit in your normal, daily life.  It will quickly become automatic and you will train your brain to have a habit of success.  Why not leave the mantra playing in your home all day while you are out working or doing errands?  The energy of the sacred words will reverberate and fill your space, making it a money-attracting vortex.

Some mantra meditations are very simple and even in English. Try this beautiful and short mantra for Prosperity and Self Esteem given to us by Yogi Bhajan:

Sit in easy pose.  You can hold your hands in gyan mudra or just rest them on your knees.  Shut your eyes. Inhale and hold the breath in. Repeat, “I am beautiful, I am blissful, I am bountiful.”  Exhale and hold the breath out.  Repeat, “Excel, excel, fearless.” Repeat this sequence for 3 minutes.

Sometimes the simplest meditation can bring the most powerful result.

There is a wonderful website devoted to the Sikh principle of Dasvandh or giving back.  It includes pages of Kundalini mantras and meditations all devoted to your greater success and prosperity.  Looking to start the new career of your dreams? Check out this meditation to bring you success in becoming anything you want to be: http://www.dasvandh.org/meditations/meditation-succeed-anything-you-want-be

Here are more powerful mantras that you can use to activate greater prosperity today!  There are many recorded versions of each, so search around until you find one that really resonates with you.

(Check Spirit Voyage’s Mantra-pedia and Meditation Home for translations and additional information on how to properly do each specific mantra.)

Aap sahaaee hoa for Relief from Financial Pressures

Ajonee Amonee

Na Raagay Na Rangay

Na Roopay Na Raykhay

Akarmang Abharmang

Aganjay Alaykhay

Ardas Bhaee for Answered Prayers

Ardas Bhaee Amar Das Guru, Amar Das Guru, Ardas Bhaee, Ram Das Guru, Ram Das Guru, Ram Das Guru, Sachee Sahee

Har for Prosperity

Har, Har, Har…

Har, Har, Har, Har, Gobinday for a Shield of Good Luck and Prosperity

Har Har Har Har Gobinday

Har Har Har Har Mukunday

Har Har Har Har Udaaray

Har Har Har Har Apaaray

Har Har Har Har Hariang

Har Har Har Har Kariang

Har Har Har Har Nirmaanay

Har Har Har Har Akaamay

25th Pauri for Prosperity

Bahota karam likhiaa na jaa-ay.

Vadaa dataa til na tamaay.

Kaytay mange jodh apaar.

Kaythaa ganat nahee veechaar.

Kaytay khap tuteh vikar.

Kaytay lai lai mukar paa-eh.

Kaytay moorakh khaahee khaa-eh.

Kaytiaa dookh bhookh sad maar.

Ay-eh bhe daat tayree daataar

Band khaalasee bhanai hoe.

Hor aakh na sakai koe.

Jay ko khaa-ik akhaan paae.

Oh jaanai jaytee-aa muh khaa-ay.

Aapay jaanay aapay day-eh.

Aakheh se bhe kay-ee kay-eh.

Jis no bakhsay siphat saalaah.

Naanak paatishaahee paatishaah.

The following two tabs change content below.
Ramdesh Kaur, MA, is an IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher trained by Gurmukh. She writes extensively on yoga, spirituality and mantra. She hosts the show "Spirit Voyage Radio with Ramdesh" on Unity FM, one of the Top 100 Itunes Podcasts, and leads Spirit Voyage's 40 Day Global Sadhanas, which bring together 20,000 meditators from 65 countries. Before working with Spirit Voyage, she was the residential Kundalini yoga teacher at Parmarth Niketan in Rishikesh, India in the Himalyan foothills, and has a Master's Degree from the Courtauld Institute in London. She is the author of "Yoga and Mantras for a Whole Heart" with Karan Khalsa and has three best selling guided meditation CDs "Journey into Stillness", "Relaxation Meditations", and "Stress Relief Meditations" (with crystal singing bowl master Ashana) all available on Spirit Voyage, ITunes and Amazon. She teaches at festivals internationally and leads powerful personal creativity retreats in Mexico with her partner Harnam Singh, an accomplished mantra musician. www.ramdesh.com

1. Sat shri akal mam,mam Its been 1 and a half year of my marriage.I m not at all happy with my current life.my in laws r very weired very cunning and moneyinded people.der is not happiness,peace love in my life,my husband is gud but he is not settle and his business is not going gud.plz help me to have a wonderful and blissfulyf all I want happiness,joy,prosperity and love plz rply any mantra or whaylt ever best for me

2. an you please give me a mantra for all round protection, wishes to get granted,happiness,for attracting money and for sovling all problems in life?

3. Hello Ramdesh Kaur,

I am looking for jobs for quite some time now.. But I always get stuck at the final stage. What shabad should I recite which i chant right befor the interview and get success in it. Thanks

4. please can you give me a mantra to sell my property – thankyou – blessings

• Guru Guru Waheguru Guru Ram Das Guru is always helpful!

5. Please give me a mantra for health,wealth,prosperity and happiness

• Aap Sahaee Hoa, Sachay Da Sacha Doa, Har Har Har would be a great mantra Poomanie.

6. I am a retired employees from bank.i had taken premature retirement due to some unavoidable cimcumtance.so my pension is very amount is very small to feed me and my family.i have a son and daughter. My son is not settled so for .please help me out of this crises and help us in settling my son.Thank you very much

7. Sat Nam Dear Ramdesh Kaur,
    Thanks for your sugessions . i have already started,ant na siffte ant na..sugested on here to clean on family karma .I bleave they all can be chanted along .Is there any specific time for them .thank you, you are a Gods angel at this time . God bless you .

8. add to previous mail,
    will mantra recited by mother will help the son who is away .

9. To,
    Ramdesh Kaur,Sat Nam ,,i am a mother of twenty year old son who is a med student and stay away from home .HEE very senstive and trust on wrong kind of people which cause him damage . but he said they are good people with some bad habits and dont want to leave them . is there any mantre for me to protect him from bad luck .please help as

• Sat nam Chandana,

Try Rakhe Rakhanhar. That is a powerful mantra for protection. You can also chant “Poota Mata Kee Asees”, which is a powerful mantra for a mother to recite for her children.

10. Hi,

I am currently a uni student and I sometimes find it hard to concentrate on my uni work. Is there a mantra to help me stay put and keep focused on my work. I loss concentration especially when the work at hand is tough.

• Instead of a mantra, try alternate nostril breathing for a few minutes. Getting more oxygen to our brains helps sharpen our minds.

11. I am struggling in my job career ,pls give me a success mantra

12. Hari om!
    To,
    Ramadesh kaur,
    Please tell me how get rid off psychic attack….in my office is doing this on me, since from seven years…please help me.
    Thankyou
    Regards
    Basavaraj.S

13. I want to believe that these mantras work but sometimes I am skeptical. I’m a day away from doing 40 days of each meditation from the yoga and mantras for prosperity book and this is my 120th day of doing Subagh Kriya. And I can’t say that I’ve noticed much of anything changing at all. Do you know why this would be? I’m going to continue with Subagh Kriya, but I thought I would be experiencing some shifts in my personal prosperity right now.

Thanks for all you do Ramdesh

14. i love my husband a lot but we both end up fighting because of which the whole environment of my house gets upset i m mother of 3 daughters. the fight between me and my husband is usually because of lack of money. please help he works but at the end of final decisions of his deals get spoiled and turns to be a no. pls help waiting for your reply.

15. Hi

I recently became a father of a beautiful baby boy on the 3rd of November 2011. Two weeks later I lost my job. I have been trying from then till now 20th March 2012 to get a job. I have put hundreds of applications and haven’t been able to get a job. My money has run out and I find it difficut to support my boy. I need to buy Milk, Nappies, and everything that baby needs. I haven’t even been able to pamper him like a new born baby should be pampered. Please help me in getting a good job so that I can earn a good imcome and provide and pamper my beautiful baby boy. My heart is clean and my intentions are good but I feel sad that I have no money.

16. I am very depressed at the moment and unable to find the correct way.. I want to be successful but destiny is not with me..

17. Hello, I am brinda from mauritius. I have a project to travel for overseas but I have not get any answer yet for my achievement. I want to do a mantra for my success. please help me

• Choose any of the mantras above that resonate with you and practice it for 40 days, ji. See if that does not help you make the necessary energetic shift to manifest your desires! Blessings!

18. I am a medical student of second year.I’m having a very hard time passing exams and getting good grades.I have second sememster coming up this time and I really want to do good in exam , pass and reach third year.Please help to pass this year and every year.I want to know a mantra that can help me with my studies and help me pass my exams.Thank you

19. Sat Nam Ramdesh

Thank you so much for this inspiring article! I started the “bountiful, blissful and beautiful” meditation two days ago, to cheer me up a bit and hopefully encourage more prosperity to enter my life :) , and have been blessed with a wonderful new job offer today!! I’m hoping to start my KYTT course in January, and really did need a bit more income to pay for my course, so I could only smile (all day, like a cheshire cat) and say: Wahe Guru!!!

Light and smiles,

Nicolene

• So amazing! Blessings to you, beautiful, bountiful, blissful one! ~Ramdesh

20. Please tell how to success in life and settlement in life.Iam facing many obstacles in life without career,job, marriage and settlement please tell me mantra that to change my complete life in success.

21. i am manish born in 9th july 1988, at 3:57 am , i have done b.tech passed in 2010 , i am not getting a job. what should i do ?

22. hi
    my problem is i m unable to hardly remember anything really need for ur help.

• Try the Sa Ta Na Ma mantra. That is very simple and easy to remember. Just touch your thumb and forefinger on the “Sa”, your thumb and middle finger on the “Ta”, the thumb and ring finger on the “Na” and the thumb and pinkie on the “Ma”. Repeat for awhile and connect with your calm center. Sat nam, Ramdesh

23. let me know the mantra for getting concentration on studies and to pass the departmental exam.

24. I thought the single words for prosperity were shreem,Dhham and treem?X

25. Sat nam Vinothan

If you want one single word to chant for prosperity, that word is “Har”. Connect with the divine in and let the pain in your mind melt away.

Blessings

26. i wanna be success in my life and be a rich business man in my life.now i m already 28 years old but i m cannot be a success full becoz dont have cash to open a business.even already lot of plan in my mind but cant proceed coz of finance.plz help me to give me a word to chant to get success in my carrier

waiting with full hopes

thanks / regards.
    vinoth
    6019-3603030

1. Alguém apagou a luz? | 1 ou 2 Palavrinhas - [...] sobre esse tema. Durante a aula gravamos a custa de posturas, movimento, ângulos, respiração e meditação a palavra vitória …
  2. Mantra Chanting: Raising the Vibration at Work - [...] mantras for prosperity or healing can benefit the work space as well, inviting abundance and wellness for all . …