Live on the Blog: Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Singh Burn Inner Anger

Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Singh teaching

Join Snatam Kaur and Sopurkh Singh for a live global webcast of the Spirit Voyage 40 Day Global Sadhana: Burn Inner Anger/Guru Ram Das!

On Friday, March 11 at 9am PST/ 12pm PST Snatam and Sopurkh will lead us through a synchronized global meditation to burn out anger and raise the vibration of the planet.

Join us!

1. I’ve been using this video every day since it was posted, really helps me “keep up”!

THANKS!

2. I am so happy this was recorded! I did my meditation along with the video tonight, and it was really a treat. I know I was about 18 hours late, but I still felt as though I was doing it along with Sopurkh and Snatam. And it’s really fun to see the two of them together, they’re so cute!

Thanks Spirit Voyage, Snatam and Sopurkh!

3. Thank you Sopurkh & Snatam for the live broadcast, loved to share day 12 with you! Harbir from Sao Paulo

4. That was thoroughly enjoyable, even though I’m ill today – it cheered me right up! I’m not signed up to UStream or Facebook so can’t participate in chat, but wanted to leave these thoughts –

@Snatam & Sopurkh & Ramdesh: Thank you so much for this. I needed it today. It really helped to push me to do sadhana, feeling like a supported part of a group.

@The person who was wondering in chat about the doctor researching neurological changes in Kundalini yoga: Dr Andrew B Newberg – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_B._Newberg

@The person who was asking about the 10 bodies: I’m reading about them on http://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/tantric-numerology/ten-bodies/ The 3ho site has a huge amount of information. It’s slow going for me on some of this!

5. thanks, Ramdesh!
    I wanted so much to participate but being @ work only allowed me to watch which in itself I felt fortunate to do.

6. Sat Nam,
    Thanks for the live meditation and chat. I watched/listened as I worked. :) couldn’t quite figure out how to make a comment, but wanted to say – yes, I watched! thank you!

Sara

7. Ah, thanks, Ramdesh! In that case, there’s a teeny typo in the article :)

8. None of the above, Karen. 9am PST/ 12pm EST is a way of noting the same time. It begins at 9am PST. It will perhaps last an hour although the timing is not set.

9. Just to clear my confusion, is this 9am PST (5pm GMT) *AND* again at 12pm PST (8pm GMT), or 9am PST *UNTIL* 12pm PST?

1. Kundalini Yoga Tip: How to Keep Your Arms in the Air for a Kriya or Meditation - [...] yogis are currently participating in Spirit Voyage's 40 Day Global Sadhana: Burn Inner Anger/Guru Ram Das with Snatam Kaur …