(Editor’s Note: This Kundalini meditation was first taught by Yogi Bhajan and has been shared in light of the nuclear threats from the Japanese earthquake/tsunami tragedy. One of Yogi Bhajan’s sutras for the Aquarian Age is “Recognize that the other person is you.” Even if you are not currently suffering from Atomic Radiation, you can do this meditation and dedicate it to someone else. Be a radiant point of light and share your lightwork. Thanks to Catalyst Yogi for letting Spirit Voyage repost this article.)
Meditation for Atomic Radiation
Even if you are not affected by Radiation – you can practice this meditation and it will benefit your fellow human beings.
“If your inside is in a turmoil, this meditation will prevent you from dying. It can be done anytime, and its effect will be to calm you, to energize you, and to relax you.” – Yogi Bhajan
How to do the meditation:
Sit up with a straight spine
Let upper arms hug your sides
Hold your lower arms so the hands are at the neck level
Palms face away from the Body
Hands are in Gyan Mudra ( thumb and index finger touching)
Chant this Mantra 3 Times on one deep breath
Continue for as long as you want – singly or in a group.
If in the event of an atomic war you are not destroyed, radiation will not kill you if your gene aura is 1 inch thick.
PRAANAA is the life force corresponding to the electron, APANAA is the eliminating force corresponding to the proton and SHUSHMNAA is the central force corresponding to the neutron. The beauty of this mantra is in the touch of the palate and tongue.
Latest posts by Catalyst Yogi (see all)
- 5 Kundalini Yoga Tips for the Solar Eclipse on Sunday, May 20, 2012 - May 18, 2012
- Yogi Bhajan’s 2012 Predictions: Kundalini Yoga and The Flood of Information - April 28, 2011
- Mayan Calendar Predictions for 2012 and Kundalini Yoga: April 14 – May 1, 2011 - April 15, 2011
- Mayan Calendar Predictions for 2012 and Kundalini Yoga: March 27 – April 13, 2011 - April 1, 2011
- 5 Ways to Overcome Fear and Despair with Kundalini Yoga - March 25, 2011